Condo Insurance

Kape Insurance can help you select the best coverage for your insurance dollar.

You have options and we can help! Rather than spending your time searching the internet and calling various companies, let us do the shopping so you can choose wisely!

Your Condominium Policy Can Cover:

  • Real property, including building additions, alterations and installations which are part of your unit and are your insurance responsibility according to the governing rules of the condominium association
  • Damage to your furniture, clothing, and other items (Contents)
  • Personal belongings in or outside your home
  • Common loss assessments made by the condo association
  • Your Personal Liability in the event someone is injured or has their property damaged.

Enhancements Offered:

  • Replacement Cost Coverage on Contents – This coverage can pay the full cost to repair or replace most personal property in your condo with no deduction for depreciation up to the applicable limit in the policy.
  • Increased limits of liability for certain special items of Personal Property – including  jewelry, silverware, fine arts, furs, cameras, musical instruments, and personal computers.
  • Water Back Up Coverage – which can cover you for loss caused by water that backs up through a sewer or drain, or that overflows from a sump pump or related equipment.

The master insurance policy you acquire through your homeowners association is not enough to cover losses sustained from fire, theft or damage caused by an adjacent unit. Unfortunately, we find this out when something unexpected happens.

There are unique risks and potential liability of owning property that’s located in close proximity to other condo units. By getting quality Condominium Unitowners Insurance policy, you’ll have more peace of mind knowing that you’ll be protected if a loss occurs.